In this 5 hour technique workshop you will learn how to use your walking foot to easily quilt a variety of designs that you can use to finish your quilts on your home sewing machine. The only special equipment you need is a walking foot!
You will learn:
• why you would use a walking foot and how it works
• how to set up your machine and work area for success
• how to stitch straight lines, curves, circles, spirals and more with your walking foot
• how to use your quilt blocks to create designs with little or no marking
• how to quilt designs from edge-to-edge on your quilts with fewer stops and starts
• how to take a basic quilting design and build on it to make more complex shapes
• lots of tips and tricks to take your quilting to the next level
You will be working on 12” quilt sandwiches and creating a library of designs that you can use over and over again.
Detailed PDF worksheets are supplied for 5 of the more complex designs.