Would you like to be able to quilt your own quilts on your domestic machine? Not sure how to use your walking foot to do that? Then this is the workshop for you!
This 3 hour technique workshop is completely geared towards beginners. At the end you will have the skills you need to confidently quilt your own projects using your walking foot.
You will learn:
- How your walking foot works
- How to set up your work area and machine for success
- How to stitch straight lines, grids, curves and more
- How to use your quilt blocks to create designs with little or no marking
- Lots of tips and tricks to take your quilting to the next level
You will be working on 12” quilt sandwiches and creating a library of designs that you can use over and over.
Detailed PDF worksheets are supplied for you to refer back to again and again.